Coffee is always sweeter when you’re in charge
Last week I penned a tweet sharing key reasons to build a business for yourself that picked up some steam.
Financial motivations notwithstanding, these reasons have everything to do with the degrees of freedom you can grasp when you have control over your income.
And awaaay we gooo…
1. You can take naps whenever you please, and wake up whenever you want.
2. No office politics, meetings, or small talk with Pam in accounting.
3. There are no rules. Seriously—you can create whatever the hell you want if you’re willing to follow the simple equation of: relentless daily action + focus on high ROI tasks * time.
4. The coffee is always sweeter when you’re in charge.If y’all could only taste the delicious brews I make or imbibe at a nearby cafe while working…Fuck your Folgers.
5. You blow the ceiling off your income potential, and become limited only by your beliefs. I make 6X what I did two years ago, and I work 50% less (most days). This will never happen unless you’re the one in charge.
6. Calendar? What?
7. And best of all…you get to experience the satisfaction of knowing you’ve earned everything you have.
Need I go on?
While written in jest, once you get a taste of the *different* freedoms above, there is no going back.
Once you’ve been ensnared, and enraptured by the intoxicating sense of power that comes from waking up to work on something you’ve wrought with your own two hands, you’ll be able to live like you’ve never lived before.
For more of the “how to” behind creating such control and freedom in your own life, click below to add your name to the Sorcerers Guild pre-sale list:
(Note: clicking the link above will automatically add your name to the Sorcerers Guild pre-sale list, take you to a clip from Rick & Morty, the greatest animated show of all time, and allow you to gain access to the Sorcerers Guild launch special 24 hours before anyone else on this list or my social media channels does)